A Powerful Discovery Within Lotto System
A great number of nonrandom factors influence, in the first place and preliminary to the live drawing, what lotto numbered balls will be drawn next draw. These are the factors that shape the dynamics within lotto system and that directly strengthen the system ability. Then, it becomes clear that apparent randomness is caused by a lack of understanding well this system However, the discovery of these factors is of utmost importance.
* Vulnerability of lotto balls. Lotto system is lsm99 activated in an ultra violent manner during lotto machine activity. Look at transparent globe and see what happens into in a short period of time. Lively distinct you will observe coming an impetuous and dominant aerodynamic forces. These flows of energy have to directions of action. One acts in the direction of pushing, forcing, urging and directing outside. The other is acting in the direction of attracting, magnetizing, electrifying, charming inside. These physical forces interact with themselves as well as with the central positioned balls.This interaction decreases the strength, the resistance and the opposition of balls and leaves them vulnerable. Weakness of balls is an inevitable outcome of lottery machine in action.For the vulnerable balls there is not a freedom of choice and six of them are driven out. For you, a picked vulnerable lotto numbered ball is a winning number
* Frequency of drawn lotto numbers. It is the fundamental nonrandom factor and the constant force that creates a connection between lotto numbers and finally determines, in high fidelity, the order in which the combination of six numbers will be drawn.And the word “random” does not seem to be adequate here.
* The function of one lotto number. A single number as a smallest element with its function, acts as a micro-independent system. This gives the number a certain freedom to select its response to message that comes from whole system.Such limited self-independence promotes the level of cooperation and communication during system evolution. As the individual lotto number increases its adaptability to the group, the group promotes its adaptability and effectiveness to the environment. Therefore, the activity of each lotto number, took as an individual, is both independent and dependent.
* Repeatability of lotto numbers. It is a basic parameter of lotto system and a nonrandom factor that increases the frequency at very large capability. It is the first nonrandom factor I have observed 30 years ago. And from my own experience, I can tell you that using this factor alone, you can win three numbers like I did for years. But my real moment of astonishment was when I discovered that repetition of numbers can serve me as a way of winning more than three numbers. More than that, by using repeating numbers to form more combinations, I claim, with a hand on my heart, that lotto is a predictable system.
* Evolutionary history of a particular lotto system is an important nonrandom factor because it is making the system controllable. Also, because historical context offers room for the appearance of hundreds of traffic patterns and an opportunity for discovering more about behavior of lotto numbers.
* Group numbers behavior pattern. It is an useful nonrandom factor when you are looking for that group of numbers with high potentiality to be drawn next time. Group numbers behavior is, in fact, a complex issue. Sometimes the numbers in a group may behave similarly for a short period of time, then separate and come apart, divide and go separated way, either spatially, temporally or both and then get together again. Exactly this behavior, you should capture in a single spatial-temporal pattern and such pattern exists in each lotto system.
* Competition in lotto system. It is an essential nonrandom factor existing along with evolution of lotto system. The competition is between two tendencies in lotto system activity. One tendency is of the general activity that drives the system to irregular shape. The other tendency is the local activity that drives to an equilibrium and overall symmetry. Often the system is driven far from equilibrium. Then the general activity is intensified which amplifies the local perturbation too. In this case, the local activity affects the local adjustment by favoring one small structure over the others. After such happening appears a new level of organization to fulfill self-consistency requirement. Far from equilibrium the selected morphology is just the fastest response when the general activity of the system dominates over local activity. When the local tendency is dominant, there is a situation closer to equilibrium and we will see the apparition of ordering patterns. Lotto system is very adaptable and can perform many tasks and changes by itself. All these are possible due to self-monitoring and self-adjustment capability.